Baked some iPhone cookies to trick cops into pulling me over, then I just take a bite and ask if cookies are against the law.
Model poses and the finished paintings of Gil Elvgren
I was brushing flour off of the counter and didn’t realize he was watching me cook
give it 10 years
"Homophobia: The fear that another man will treat you like you treat women." ~ (unattributed)
you have lOST YOUR PHOTOSHOP PRIVILEGES
I have become so immune that it took me a few minutes to figure out what is wrong with it
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
|—||More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via wethinkwedream)|